Image Map

Sunday, September 9, 2012

VOGUE Fashion's Night Out 2012.




On Thursday September 6th was the Vogue Fashion's Night Out, this year I went to Antara in Mexico City, I was impressed by the number of people in the event, we could barely walk. All the stores had a lot of fun activities but it is impossible to visit them all in five hours.

The best part of my day was when I went to Juicy Couture and I found out they were going to raffle off a bag, I filled my ticket and wished for the best. Later a guy picked the winning ticket and he said my name! I could not believe it, I had never won anything in my life.

 It was a great night full of surprises, I had a lot of fun. I can hardly wait for the next year's FNO! : D





El jueves 6 de Septiembre fue el Vogue Fashion's Night Out en el centro comercial Antara en la ciudad de México, me impresionó la cantidad de personas que había, apenas se podía caminar. Todas las tiendas participantes tenían actividades muy padres pero era imposible visitarlas todas en 5 horas.
Lo mejor de mi día fue cuando entré a Juicy Couture, había muchísima gente y me enteré de que iban a rifar una bolsa, llené el boleto con mis datos y lo deposité. Al poco rato escogieron al boleto ganador y ¡¡resultó ser el mío!! No lo podía creer, nunca me había ganado algo.

 Fue una noche padrísima, me la pasé muy bien. ¡Ya quiero que sea el FNO del próximo año!.  :D




























No comments:

Post a Comment